Mold Inspection Grand Junction and Mold Testing Grand Junction
Self-Directed Testing at Your Property
Testing on your own is easy and inexpensive. Follow simple sampling instructions, mail in your samples, and receive a testing report with laboratory findings. You can test for mold, asbestos, lead, water contamination, or drug residue on your own without an on-site inspector.
Find out what potentially harmful contaminants are present in your environment with this process.
To learn about this process, click here to download information and instructions (PDF file).
When the indoor environmental conditions are ideal (i.e. when the temperature, humidity and other factors are within range) mold can begin forming in various places around a property. Quite often the location of mold is not visible to occupants of the property, existing within a wall, behind cabinetry or in an attic or crawlspace.
While temperature and other factors contribute to an ideal environment for mold growth, moisture is the primary cause of mold growth. Often the source of a moisture problem within a property is unknown. Some common causes of water within a home's building material: plumbing leak, faucet leak, leak under the sink, roof leak, ceiling leak, window leak, weather stripping leak. Our methods will help locate the source of the moisture intrusion so a resolution can be sought out.
Our professional mold inspection and testing services in the Grand Junction area include:
- Mold Testing of the Surfaces and Air (Air Quality Testing)
- Indoor Allergen Testing and Assessment
- Leak Detection and Moisture Testing
- Infrared Inspection & Survey / Infrared Thermal Imaging Assessment
- Mold Assessment and Mold Mitigation of the Property
- Water Damage Assessment and Mitigation
- Laboratory Analysis of Mold Samples Taken
- Complete Review of Findings and Laboratory Report
- Recommendations for Repair and Remediation, If Needed
With nearly 20 years of industry experience, including being an established mold training organization, Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is the leader in air quality issue detection and mold problem reporting.
A mold inspection with mold testing by a certified mold inspector provides a proper assessment of a property experiencing suspect mold growth and mold infestation. Whether it's home mold, mold and mildew in your office, or toxic mold in your industrial facility, we can determine the extent of the problem so you can make an informed decision on resolution.
To learn more about mold, allergies and the potential health effects of exposure to mold and poor indoor air quality, visit the Mold & Your Health page.
In the Grand Junction, Colorado area, Indoor-Restore provides its mold inspection and mold testing services to the following Grand Junction zip codes and areas: Grand Junction, 81501, 81502, 81503, 81504, 81505, 81506, 81507, Mesa County, 970 Area Code.
Indoor-Restore provides its certified mold inspection and mold testing services throughout the Grand Junction area. We also have locations to serve you locally in the following areas surrounding Grand Junction:
- Arvada Mold Inspection and Testing
- Aurora Mold Inspection and Testing
- Boulder Mold Inspection and Testing
- Centennial Mold Inspection and Testing
- Colorado Springs Mold Inspection and Testing
- Denver Mold Inspection and Testing
- Fort Collins Mold Inspection and Testing
- Greeley Mold Inspection and Testing
- Highlands Ranch Mold Inspection and Testing
- Lakewood Mold Inspection and Testing
- Littleton Mold Inspection and Testing
- Longmont Mold Inspection and Testing
- Loveland Mold Inspection and Testing
- Pueblo Mold Inspection and Testing
- Thornton Mold Inspection and Testing
- Westminster Mold Inspection and Testing
If you are interested in other Indoor-Restore services in Grand Junction, Colorado, click on the applicable service: Grand Junction Mold Removal, Grand Junction Water Damage Repair, Grand Junction Property Restoration, Grand Junction Asbestos Testing.
We are always available to answer your questions and guide you towards an improved outcome. In Grand Junction, please call us toll-free at 1-866-453-3441 for more information. You may also e-mail us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to submit a simple online contact form and have us give you a call or e-mail back, click here to visit the Indoor-Restore Online Contact Form. To submit a detailed service information request form, which includes property information so we can better respond, click here to visit our Online Service Information Request Form.