Mold Inspection Palatine and Mold Testing Palatine
Professional mold testing and inspection services should only be conducted by an industry-certified and experienced company with the background and merits that promote consistent quality. The inspectors at Indoor-Restore Environmental Services have the expertise needed to properly conduct mold and allergen sampling, leak detection, moisture testing, mold inspection and other condition assessment services at your property.
When the indoor environmental conditions are ideal (i.e. when the temperature, humidity and other factors are within range) mold can begin forming in various places around a property. Quite often the location of mold is not visible to occupants of the property, existing within a wall, behind cabinetry or in an attic or crawlspace.
While temperature and other factors contribute to an ideal environment for mold growth, moisture is the primary cause of mold growth. Often the source of a moisture problem within a property is unknown. Some common causes of water within a home's building material: plumbing leak, faucet leak, leak under the sink, roof leak, ceiling leak, window leak, weather stripping leak. Our methods will help locate the source of the moisture intrusion so a resolution can be sought out.
Our professional mold inspection and testing services in the Palatine area include:
- Mold Testing of the Surfaces and Air (Air Quality Testing)
- Indoor Allergen Testing and Assessment
- Leak Detection and Moisture Testing
- Infrared Inspection & Survey / Infrared Thermal Imaging Assessment
- Mold Assessment and Mold Mitigation of the Property
- Water Damage Assessment and Mitigation
- Laboratory Analysis of Mold Samples Taken
- Complete Review of Findings and Laboratory Report
- Recommendations for Repair and Remediation, If Needed
With nearly 20 years of industry experience, including being an established mold training organization, Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is the leader in air quality issue detection and mold problem reporting.
A mold inspection with mold testing by a certified mold inspector provides a proper assessment of a property experiencing suspect mold growth and mold infestation. Whether it's home mold, mold and mildew in your office, or toxic mold in your industrial facility, we can determine the extent of the problem so you can make an informed decision on resolution.
To learn more about mold, allergies and the potential health effects of exposure to mold and poor indoor air quality, visit the Mold & Your Health page.
In the Palatine, Illinois area, Indoor-Restore provides its mold inspection and mold testing services to the following Palatine zip codes and areas: Palatine, 60038, 60055, 60067, 60074, 60078, 60094, 60095, Cook County, 847 Area Code.
Indoor-Restore provides its certified mold inspection and mold testing services throughout the Palatine area. We also have locations to serve you locally in the following areas surrounding Palatine:
- Arlington Heights Mold Inspection and Testing
- Aurora Mold Inspection and Testing
- Bloomington Mold Inspection and Testing
- Champaign Mold Inspection and Testing
- Chicago Mold Inspection and Testing
- Cicero Mold Inspection and Testing
- Crystal Lake Mold Inspection and Testing
- Decatur Mold Inspection and Testing
- Elgin Mold Inspection and Testing
- Evanston Mold Inspection and Testing
- Joliet Mold Inspection and Testing
- Naperville Mold Inspection and Testing
- Peoria Mold Inspection and Testing
- Rockford Mold Inspection and Testing
- Schaumburg Mold Inspection and Testing
- Springfield Mold Inspection and Testing
- Waukegan Mold Inspection and Testing
If you are interested in other Indoor-Restore services in Palatine, Illinois, click on the applicable service: Palatine Mold Removal, Palatine Water Damage Repair, Palatine Property Restoration, Palatine Asbestos Testing.
We are always available to answer your questions and guide you towards an improved outcome. In Palatine, please call us toll-free at 1-866-453-3441 for more information. You may also e-mail us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to submit a simple online contact form and have us give you a call or e-mail back, click here to visit the Indoor-Restore Online Contact Form. To submit a detailed service information request form, which includes property information so we can better respond, click here to visit our Online Service Information Request Form.