Mold Removal Pasadena and Mold Remediation Pasadena
It is important to select the right company with the right professionals to conduct your mold remediation and mold testing services. Indoor-Restore Environmental Services' mold remediation technicians are the right solution to provide proper removal, air treatment, containment, leak repair, disposal of contaminated building material, anti-fungal treatment and, if requested, restoration of your property in the Los Angeles Area.
When conditions are ideal with the temperature, humidity and other factors within a property, mold can begin forming in various exposed or hidden places in your home, business or other property. Often the location of mold is not visible to the occupants of the property, existing within a wall, behind a cabinet or furniture, or in an attic or crawlspace.
Our professional mold removal and remediation services in Pasadena, California include:
- Mold Removal and Mold Remediation
- Mold Mitigation and Assessment
- Mold Inspection and Testing
- Leak Detection and Leak Repair
- Water Damage Assessment and Mitigation
- Water Damage Repair
- Black Mold Removal / Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold and Mildew Cleaning / Mold Damage Repair
- Mold Prevention / Anti-Fungal Treatment
- Odor Removal / Deodorization
- Air Purification / Filtration
- Property Restoration
- 10-Year Warranty on Mold Remediation Services
With nearly 20 years of industry experience, including being an established mold training organization, Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is the leader in water and mold contamination detection and mold problem resolution.
Mold removal and remediation involves a series of steps to properly assess the situation and treat the problem. Each step has specific protocols that need to be followed to ensure success. The general steps include:
- Identifying the Source of Moisture and Mold Growth
- Identifying the Extent of Mold Growth and Water Damage
- Containing the Mold Growth and Contaminated Areas
- Removing the Mold Damaged Building Materials
- Decontaminating the Building Material and Contents
- Clearance Testing the Treated Areas to Verify That the Area is Clean
To read more about mold, allergies and the potential health effects of exposure to mold and indoor air pollution, click here to learn more.
In the Pasadena, CA area, Indoor-Restore provides its mold removal and remediation services to the following zip codes: 91101, 91102, 91103, 91104, 91105, 91106, 91107, 91108, 91109, 91110, 91114, 91115, 91116, 91117, 91118, 91121, 91123, 91124, 91125, 91126, 91129, 91131, 91175, 91182, 91184, 91185, 91186, 91187, 91188 91189, 91191
Our coverage area also covers these Pasadena neighborhoods: Civic Center, Monk Hill, Old Pasadena, Banbury Oaks, Brookside Park, Arroyo Terrace, Devils Gate, Garfield Heights, La Pintoresca, Lincoln-Villa, Linda Vista, Muir Heights, The Oaks, Orange Heights, Prospect Park, Villa Parke, Bungalow Heaven, Catalina Villas, Lexington Heights, Normandie Heights, Olive Heights, Washington Square, Brigden Ranch, Casa Grande, Daisy Villa, East Washington Village, Jefferson Park, Victory Park, California Village, Chapman, Eaton Canyon, Hastings Ranch, Sierra Madre Villa, Allendale, Annandale, Bellefontaine, Governor Markham, Lower Arroyo, Raymond Hill, Arroyo Del Mar, Lamanda Park, Madison Heights, Marceline, Oak Knoll, Playhouse District, South Lake, San Rafael Hills
Indoor-Restore provides its certified mold removal and mold remediation services throughout the Pasadena area. In addition, we also have locations to serve you locally in the following areas near Pasadena:
- Los Angeles Mold Removal and Remediation
- Santa Ana Mold Removal and Remediation
- Anaheim Mold Removal and Remediation
- Riverside Mold Removal and Remediation
- Irvine Mold Removal and Remediation
- San Bernardino Mold Removal and Remediation
- Huntington Beach Mold Removal and Remediation
- Glendale Mold Removal and Remediation
- Oxnard Mold Removal and Remediation
- Fontana Mold Removal and Remediation
- Moreno Valley Mold Removal and Remediation
- Ontario Mold Removal and Remediation
- Santa Clarita Mold Removal and Remediation
- Pomona Mold Removal and Remediation
- Palmdale Mold Removal and Remediation
- Torrance Mold Removal and Remediation
- Arcadia Mold Removal and Remediation
- Lancaster Mold Removal and Remediation
Insurance Claim Filing Assistance
Tenant Rights with Mold in California
If you are a California renter or tenant and would like more information about your rights in regards to the removal of mold and water damage at your property, visit our page on California Renter's Rights with Mold.
Other Real Estate Services
If you are interested in other professional services that Indoor-Restore can provide in Pasadena, California, click on the applicable service: Pasadena Mold Inspection and Mold Testing, Pasadena Water Damage Repair, Pasadena Property Restoration, Pasadena Asbestos Testing.
We are always available to answer your questions and guide you towards an improved outcome. In Pasadena, call us at toll-free 1-866-356-8433 for more information. You may also e-mail us at any time at email@example.com. If you would like to submit a simple online contact form and have us give you a call or e-mail back, click here to visit the Indoor-Restore Online Contact Form. To submit a detailed service information request form, which includes property information so we can better respond, click here to visit our Online Service Information Request Form.